Terms and Conditions – Dream Rewards Referral Fee Program.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to our Referral Fee Program.
By participating in the Referral Fee Program and making a referral, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you refer a Seller to us and that Seller enters into a Contract of Sale, exclusively with us, you are eligible to receive a Referral Fee in consideration for your referral.
- The Referral Fee will be paid upon satisfaction of the following conditions: a. Contract of Sale has been exchanged; b. 5% deposit has been paid pursuant to the Contract of Sale; and c. the Cooling-Off Period has expired and settlement takes place.
- To be eligible to receive the Referral Fee the Seller must be a new customer: a. who hasn’t previously purchased a property with us; and b. who has not been entered into the LTD Realty Pty Ltd Database within the six months prior to the exchange of the Contract for Sale.
- A Seller may only be referred by one person. If two people refer the Seller to us, the person who first notifies us of the referral will be eligible for the Referral Fee.
- We have the right to withdraw this Referral Fee Program and the Referral Fee at any time, in our absolute discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between yourself and us in connection with the Referral Fee Program and the Referral Fee.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- Contract of Sale means a contract for the sale of a LTD Realty Pty Ltd property.
- Cooling-Off Period means the Purchaser’s cooling off period.
- LTD Realty Pty Ltd Database means the database maintained by LTD Realty Pty Ltd with information regarding potential sellers and purchasers as updated from time to time.
- LTD Realty Pty Ltd Property means a property being sold by us.
- our, we, us means LTD Realty Pty Ltd ACN 625 050 197 and its related entities.
- Seller means a person or organisation that you refer to us to sell.
- Referral Fee means an amount payable under these terms and conditions, being AU$500 debit card. This is not redeemable for cash.
- Referral Fee Program means the incentive offered to our referrers as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions for our Referral Fee Program, which is valid for exclusive listings with LTD Realty Pty Ltd prior to 31st December, 2018. j. A referral fee will not be paid to a referrer who is an owner or partial owner, shareholder or director on the title of the property which is listed for sale under the 1% commission offer.